Voluntary Accidental Death & Dismemberment Coverage
Accident & Health
Group Accident Insurance for Employers
An investment in the future of your business
While you can't always prevent accidents from happening, your company can help protect staff from an accident's resulting
By adding Worldwide Accident Protection insurance from Chubb to your benefits program, employees know this will help protect
them from financial hardship in the event of an accident on a 24-hour business-and-pleasure basis.
With Worldwide Accident Protection insurance from Chubb, employees know you care about their well-being and the security of
their family and that you value them enough to provide this important component of a complete benefits package. In short,
a Chubb accident policy is an investment in the future of your business, because it helps protect your most valuable asset
- the personnel who are responsible for your organization's stability, success and growth.
Sleekly designed and completely restructured, Chubb's accident policy facilitates quick, easy understanding of coverages,
terms and conditions. Written in clear, concise language, the format includes:
- A table of contents that highlights key sections (such as exclusions and definitions), thus eliminating the need to search
through the entire policy
- A redesigned contract section that contains all key information - coverage, territory, exclusions and definitions
- A schedule of benefits page that provides a "snapshot" of all coverages
A portfolio of coverages tailored to your needs
Worldwide Accident Protection insurance from Chubb is innovative, comprehensive and flexible. It offers you the ability to
customize a portfolio of accident coverages for everyone or select individuals within the organization.
With Worldwide Accident Protection, you can make available 24-hour business and pleasure accident coverage for your staff.
Our products, regardless of type or level of complexity are backed by superior customer service.
Automatic accident coverages
- Accidental Loss of Life.
- Accidental Loss of Limb(s), Sight, Speech, Hearing and Thumb & Index Finger.
Optional enhancements available
Worldwide Accident Protection insurance from Chubb can include coverage for:
- Brain Damage
- Home Health Care
- Parent Care
- Natural Disaster
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Seat Belt & Occupational Protection Device
- Survivor Benefit
- Loss of Use
- Rehabilitation Expense
- Psychological Therapy Expense
- Permanent Total Disability
- Temporary Total Disability
- Felonious Assault
- Occupational Hepatitis
- Occupational HIV
- Commutation (travel between the insured employee's residence and regular place of employment)
- War Risk
- Family Continuation
- Home and Vehicle Modification
- Waiver of Premium
Travel Assistance Service
In association with a leading travel assistance provider, we offer a program for emergencies. Services include: locating the
nearest, most appropriate medical care; evaluating and monitoring treatment and recovery; maintaining contact with family
members, personal physicians and employers; locating translation services; obtaining information on emergency international
transfer of funds; obtaining legal assistance; assisting in the replacement of lost or stolen travel documents; and coordinating
medically necessary evacuations and repatriations.
The above is not a complete list of enhancements. Additional optional enhancements are available.
Voluntary Accident Insurance Coverage – Key Features
- 24 Hour worldwide insurance at home, work or play.
- Family insurance options.
- Convenient payroll deductions.
- No minimum group size (unless required under state law).
- Domestic partner insurance (where allowed under state law).
- Comprehensive benefits schedule including accidental loss of: life, limb, sight, speech, hearing and thumb and index finger.
- Competitive accidental death benefit amounts.
- Supplemental enhancements available.
If you have a claim, please visit the Accident & Health Claims site.
Search our Forms & Applications
* PDFs require the free Adobe Acrobat Reader. Get it here. Click here to read guidelines for usage and important legal information.