Accident & Health
Business Travel Accident Insurance for Employers (BTA)
An investment in the future of your business.
While you can't always prevent accidents from happening, your company can help protect staff from an accident's resulting
By adding Worldwide Accident Protection insurance from Chubb to your benefits program, employees know this will help protect
them from financial hardship in the event of an accident while traveling on company business or, if you choose, on a 24-hour
With Worldwide Accident Protection insurance from Chubb, employees know you care about their well-being and the security of
their family and that you value them enough to provide this important component of a complete benefits package. In short,
a business travel accident policy is an investment in the future of your business, because it helps protect your most valuable
asset - the personnel who are responsible for your organization's stability, success and growth.
As international travel becomes more the norm rather than the exception, companies see the need to implement a complete business
travel accident program with global capabilities. Chubb BTA 360º provides the ultimate solution - a new standard of innovative
coverages that reach far beyond that which is provided by typical business travel insurance.
- Business Travel Accident insurance
- Medical Evacuation and Evacuation
- Out-of-Country Medical
- Travel Assistance Services
- Identity Theft Services
- Kidnap and Ransom Benefits
- Delayed or Damaged Baggage Benefits
Click here to view the BTA 360° Fact Sheet
Click here to view the BTA 360° vs. Foreign Voluntary Workers Comp table
Sleekly designed and completely restructured, Chubb's accident policy facilitates quick, easy understanding of coverages,
terms and conditions. Written in clear, concise language, the format includes:
- A table of contents that highlights key sections (such as exclusions and definitions), thus eliminating the need to search
through the entire policy
- A redesigned contract section that contains all key information - coverage, territory, exclusions and definitions
- A schedule of benefits page that provides a "snapshot" of all coverages.
A portfolio of coverages tailored to your needs
Worldwide Accident Protection insurance from Chubb is innovative, comprehensive and flexible. It offers you the ability to
customize a portfolio of accident coverages for everyone or select individuals within the organization.
With Worldwide Accident Protection, you can choose from a wide variety of coverages for either 24-hour business-only travel
or 24-hour business and pleasure for your staff. All products, regardless of type or level of complexity are backed by superior
Automatic accident coverages
- Accidental Loss of Life.
- Accidental Loss of Limb(s), Sight, Speech, Hearing and Thumb & Index Finger.
Optional enhancements available
Worldwide Accident Protection insurance from Chubb can include coverage for:
- Extraordinary commutation (when public transportation has been discontinued due to breakdown, catastrophe or strike)
- Personal excursions associated with business travel
- Spouse and dependent children accompanying the insured on a business trip or relocation travel.
- On-premises bomb scare
- Loss of Use of Limbs
- Rehabilitation Expense
- Psychological Therapy Expense
- Permanent Total Disability
- Temporary Total Disability
- Seat Belt Benefit
- Felonious Assault
- Commutation (travel between the insured employee's residence and regular place of employment)
- War Risk
Travel Assistance Service
Chubb has teamed up with MEDEX, to deliver travel assistance services to its Accident Insurance customers. Click on the link
below for information on MEDEX. MEDEX is an independent service provider. Chubb does not have any ownership interest in
MEDEX. Please note that not all of the services outlined in the attached link are available on Chubb's Accident Insurance
policies. Please refer to your policy or contact your Chubb representative for more information.
Identity Theft Assistance Service
Chubb has teamed up with Identity Theft 911, a leading identity theft service provider, to deliver identity theft services
to its Business Travel Accident policyholders. Identity Travel Assist 911 (ITA911) provides peace of mind to business travelers
who suddenly find themselves missing their identification, credit or debit cards, checks or other important personal or financial
documents while traveling on business and are concerned that their identity might be compromised. Identity Theft 911 is an
independent service provider. Chubb does not have any ownership interest in Identity Theft 911.
This is not a complete list of enhancements. Additional optional enhancements are available.
Business Travel Accident Coverage – Key Features
- 24 Hour worldwide insurance to, from and during business travel.
- Insures Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) losses occurring up to a year after the accident.
- Competitive accidental death benefit amounts.
- Multiples of salary options.
- Non-employee director insurance option.
- Comprehensive benefits schedule including accidental loss of life, limb, sight, speech, hearing and thumb & index finger.
- Flexible aggregate options.
- Supplemental enhancements available.
If you have a claim, please visit the Accident & Health Claims site.
For additional information on Chubb Accident & Health products and services, search our Forms & Applications.
* PDFs require the free Adobe Acrobat Reader. Get it here. Click here to read guidelines for usage and important legal information.