Patient Administration Solutions
- Your electronic health records (EHR) system developed for a group of physician clinics has a security “hole” in it, which
is exploited by a hacker. Thousands of patient records are compromised and many of the affected consumers seek restitution.
- A programming error in your hospital billing software prevents a chain of hospital administration departments from being able
to send medical treatment data to one of the largest health insurers in the country, delaying their payments from the insurer
and causing a financial loss to the hospitals.
- The installation of your EHR system into a large hospital is delayed by six months, causing additional work and financial
harm to your customer.
Reducing costs is one way healthcare information technology (HIT) companies like yours are transforming the delivery of healthcare.
Your products and services are geared towards helping healthcare providers run their business, which means you are exposed
to a myriad of risks that require innovative integrated solutions.
With Chubb, one integrated insurance program can respond to multiple allegations including Economic Injury, Bodily Injury
and Violation of Privacy Claims, worldwide. In your business a single event could trigger claims involving multiple types
of insurance, so having one insurer address these claims is a distinctive benefit with Chubb. Further, liability claims involving
products used in a healthcare setting can be much different than traditional general liability claims. We’ve recognized that
and have integrated our specialized claim adjusters into the team of 300 people in underwriting, loss control and claims for
the technology and life sciences industries worldwide.
Integrity+ Product Highlights
- Integrity+ offers important financial protection through a single, blended insurance policy that addresses potentially costly economic
- Product or Service Financial Injury (Errors & Omissions)
- Financial injury arising from defects, deficiencies or failure to perform pursuant to a performance contract
- Technology-Related Injury (Intellectual Property, Privacy and Media)
- Infringement of intellectual property
- Violation of a person’s right of privacy and publicity
- False arrest, false detention, or malicious prosecution
- Libel, slander and product disparagement
- No internet or media-type business exclusions
- Privacy Remediation Expense
- Reimbursement of expenses incurred to comply with the myriad state, federal and foreign laws notifying customers of a privacy
Extended General Liability Product Highlights
- General and Products liability insurance
- Bodily Injury due to defective software or information unavailable at the point of care
- Injury arising from the rendering of professional services in connection with that software or information
- "Blanket" additional insured – additional insured status is now granted automatically where required by contract, making it
easier for you to do business with certain partners
Other Product Highlights
- Other insurances that may be integrated into your insurance program include property and business income, Internet/media liability, commercial
auto, workers compensation and excess/umbrella. In addition, multinational insurance expands your domestic property and liability insurance worldwide.
Think INTEGRATION. Think Chubb.
Learn more about: