Professional & Management LiabilityProperty & CasualtyAccident & HealthSurety BondsIndustry SolutionsLoss Control Services
Electronics or Hardware Manufacturing
You do more with less…manage just-in-time inventory…build to order. Your operation is an interconnected network of suppliers,
contract manufacturers, intermediaries and retailers, scattered around the world.
Chubb understands the complex and vital role you play in the technology business. For more than 30 years, we've helped protect
electronics and hardware manufacturers like yours with comprehensive global solutions tailored to your specific needs.
Consider the following:
- Could failure to meet earnings expectations, disagreement over an acquisition price, a cyber breach or some other event lead
your shareholders to file a lawsuit?
- Would an interruption due to fire at a contract manufacturing facility bring your operations to a grinding halt?
- If your employee was injured on a business trip and needed to be repatriated immediately, how would your insurance respond?
- Could an accidental release of a chemical used in your manufacturing process lead to damages and clean-up costs?
- Could a terminated employee sue you, alleging discrimination?
- At a semiconductor facility, your defective product shuts down chip production. Do you have the appropriate insurance response?
- You discover your plant manager has been conspiring with a transporter to skim off inventory to sell for personal gain. Your
company could be out hundreds of thousands of dollars or more before being discovered.
For a risk consultation to learn how to protect your business, find an agent in your area.
Safeguard your company with Chubb's broad array of custom-tailored solutions for your business.