Professional & Management LiabilityProperty & CasualtyAccident & HealthSurety BondsIndustry SolutionsLoss Control Services
Integrity+ offers important financial protection through a single, blended insurance policy that addresses potentially costly
With its modular format and breadth of protection for today’s complex risks, Customarq Classic is the package policy that others try to imitate.
Technology Service Providers
- Your hospital customer is the subject of a HIPAA enforcement action caused by your sub-contractor’s negligent handling of
back-up tapes containing protected health information while in transit to remote storage. Your customer seeks to recover,
from you, damages, including all fines, penalties and costs associated with the security breach.
- Your private cloud services are interrupted when a critical piece of hardware fails, temporally suspending your customers
- You are sued in France for trademark infringement after you use a local company’s trademark in your advertisements on your
- A fire closes a facility at which programming services were being performed.
Organizations increasingly seek a competitive edge and therefore rely on you for a variety of business functions, from facilitating
online financial transactions to infrastructure support to remote data storage. Engaging a skilled consultant, systems integrator
or value-added reseller can significantly reduce the costs and operational risks associated with deploying interconnected
information and network technologies.
Since service contracts vary in size, scope and geographic location, you must be highly mobile, technologically connected
and prepared to respond quickly to a client’s needs.
- If a customer suffers a financial injury due to a defect or deficiency in your product, or if they claim you failed to perform
services in accordance with an agreement, Chubb’s Integrity+ Errors and Omissions insurance will respond.
- Customarq Global Extension expands your domestic property and liability insurance worldwide. You benefit from a coordinated approach
and dependable quality from Chubb’s multinational infrastructure
- Using the internet to publish white papers and customer testimonials, or to co-brand with business partners, significantly
increases your exposure to copyright and trademark infringement lawsuits. Chubb’s Integrity+ Technology Related Injury helps
guard against this exposure.
- Reliance on subcontracted services such as programming creates vulnerabilities should a fire or other peril prevent the contract
programmer from delivering as promised. In Chubb’s Customarq Classic, Dependent Business Premises protection is automatically included with a $250,000 worldwide limit; higher limits are available
for qualified risks.
Think CONNECTED. Think Chubb
Learn more about: