Professional & Management LiabilityProperty & CasualtyAccident & HealthSurety BondsIndustry SolutionsLoss Control Services
Contractors Pollution Liability
Contractors Pollution Liability insurance helps protect contractors when a covered operation results in a pollution incident.
Environmental Site Liability
Environmental Site Liability insurance offers protection against an array of environmental risks.
Spills. Leaks. Explosions. Pollution incidents are a significant risk that can result in serious harm not only to your operations,
but to public health and safety as well as to the environment. Environmental pollution risks are complex and new hazards can
- A storage tank for a backup generator leaks and fuel oil contaminates a drainage ditch, an owner’s property and an adjacent
- Neighbors sue a manufacturing company alleging sickness from fumes
- A Hazmat team is dispatched to an elementary school due to a small mercury spill
- A hospital sues an industrial processing facility claiming an illegal discharge into a nearby stream
Chubb’s new Pollution Liability insurance policy addresses a wide range of environmental risks. Because the policy is issued
by one of our admitted member insurance companies, you gain the confidence and peace of mind that comes from knowing that
we will be there when you need us. The policy includes:
- More than sudden and accidental. The policy responds to events that are gradual in nature as well as those that are sudden.
- Offsite and onsite pollution liability coverages. Includes separate coverage grants for bodily injury, property damage and clean-up costs that happen on an insured site or
off an insured site.
- Insurance for emergency expense. The policy offers insurance for emergency expenses incurred when responding to an imminent and substantial threat to public
health, safety or welfare or to the environment.
- Supplemental Extended Reporting Provisions (SERP) - An insured can purchase up to one year of additional time to report a claim made after the policy expires. The SERP is available
even if the insured chooses to cancel the policy.
- Comprehensive loss control services. Chubb risk engineers have technical skills, advanced training and industry-specific knowledge to assist in environmental
management programs and safety protocol.
- Insurance for underground storage tanks (subject to underwriting).
Pollution Liability Insurance
Learn more about: