Controlled Master Program
Chubb’s Controlled Master Program is designed to protect companies that already have an established presence overseas.
Multinational Directors & Officers Liability
Chubb can help risk managers of multinational companies who are wrestling with D&O liability exposure issues.
Chubb Multinational Solutions offers important services both for customers and for agents and brokers.
From preventing a loss to handling a claim, we will connect you to multinational insurance resources virtually anywhere you
Exporters Package Portfolio
Companies of every size are doing business overseas, whether exporting goods and services or sending employees abroad. They
need insurance that can grow with them as they expand thier operations overseas.
As foreign activities increase, so do the risks. Chubb’s Exporters Package Portfolio provides state-of-the-art insurance protection
for overseas risks, all in one package. The portfolio can be tailored to meet the needs of individual companies, with offerings
ranging from property and liability to kidnap/ransom/extortion and ocean cargo.
- General liability insurance applies to foreign occurrences and includes protection for U.S. occurrences when suit is brought outside the United
States and Canada. Further, partnerships, limited liability companies and our insured’s interest in joint ventures are included.
- Foreign voluntary workers compensation is primary insurance that protects employees traveling overseas, including 24/7 medical assistance services and repatriation
insurance for their spouses and any children traveling with them.
- Commercial automobile liability applies on a primary basis for nonowned or hired autos, with no compulsory self-insured retention required.
- Personal property protection includes laptop computers, sales samples and trade show materials at unscheduled locations and while in transit.
- Blanket accident insurance provides 24-hour protection for travel outside the United States.
Six additional insurance offerings are available to meet the unique needs of each client and help minimize potential gaps
in existing insurance programs:
- Business income
- Kidnap/ransom and extortion
- Ocean cargo
- Political risk
- Products withdrawal expense
Service and Strength
Chubb Multinational Solutions includes the industry’s leading commercial underwriters, knowledgeable in a broad range of disciplines
and geographic regions. We know world markets inside out - from environmental impairment liability in Germany to pure financial
loss in France - and stay informed about political and economic developments that can indicate the need for new or updated
insurance. In addition, Chubb provides the coordination advantage of one underwriting group dedicated to overseeing all the
foreign, as well as domestic, components of your multinational insurance program.
Our innovative portfolio of products is designed to address the property and casualty needs of companies at any stage of development
engaged in worldwide business.
Chubb’s world connections include owned operations in 27 countries, long-standing affiliate relationships with local insurance
companies in the countries where we do not have owned operations, combined with a network of correspondent agents and brokers
- some 100 in more than 70 countries.
Chubb’s international capabilities have been honed over decades of worldwide insurance experience, and we have maintained
an A.M. Best’s rating of A+ or higher for the past 50 years. Chubb’s reputation for integrity reaches back more than a century.
Learn more about:
* PDFs require the free Adobe Acrobat Reader. Get it here. Click here to read guidelines for usage and important legal information.