Professional & Management LiabilityProperty & CasualtyAccident & HealthSurety BondsIndustry SolutionsClaims ServicesLoss Control Services
ForeFront Portfolio for Not-for-Profit Organizations
Not-for-profit organizations may choose up to five insurance coverages for managing some of their most critical individual
and organizational risks.
Excess & Umbrella Liability
Chubb’s Umbrella and Excess products provide a proven way to help protect you from spiraling legal costs and high liability
Chubb Workers Compensation insurance and related services can help manage worker injuries and stay on top of the factors that
drive up costs.
Customarq for Cultural Institutions
Chubb has provided insurance products and services tailored to cultural institutions for more than 50 years. We understand
that cultural artifacts and unique natural specimens require thoughtful, thorough protection to help preserve these treasures
for future generations.
We designed our Customarq for Cultural Institutions package policy to respond to the unique and changing risks of not-for-profit cultural institutions. Customarq for Cultural Institutions offers tailored property and liability insurance and an array of features not found in standard package policies.
- Automatic, flexible $500,000 blanket limit includes 11 different property coverages.
- Collections insurance with customized definition and valuation, along with appraisal services.
- Historic buildings insurance includes the cost to reproduce and restore the historic features of a building’s structure to
its original detail.
- Business income insurance to help an institution restore operations following a loss.
- Insurance for damaged or lost electronic data and valuable papers.
- Broad all-risk perils include surface water, marring and scratching, and change in temperature or humidity.
- General liability insurance to help protect an institution’s assets and reputation from a variety of exposures.
Customarq for Cultural Institutions also offers a variety of additional, optional property and liability insurance features, such as:
- Green Standards Upgrade
- Event Cancellation
- Builders’ Risk
- Abuse or Molestation Liability
- Liquor Liability
Types of Cultural Institutions We Insure
We insure not-for-profit cultural institutions of all sizes whose primary mission is to collect, display, educate and preserve.
- Our portfolio of worldwide customers includes institutions that are household names as well as those not so easily recognized.
- Chubb is a leading carrier in this market segment, writing 48 out of the top 100 U.S. museums (based on annual attendance).
Our customers include
- Botanical gardens
- Historic sites & buildings
- Historical societies
- Nature centers
- Planetariums & observatories
Learn more about:
* PDFs require the free Adobe Acrobat Reader. Get it here. Click here to read guidelines for usage and important legal information.